Gas heaters are an excellent way to heat your home quickly and cost-effectively.
Factors to consider when heating your home
When choosing a gas heater to warm your Hampton home, it is essential to take several factors into account of the rooms you are trying to heat:
- The floor area of the room(s) you want to heat
- Ceiling height of the room
- The number of rooms you want to heat
- Insulation of the room
- Amount of direct sunlight the room gets
- Size of the windows in the room
Choosing the right size heater
Your room size dictates the size of the gas heater you need. If a gas heater is too small, it can’t adequately heat the area; conversely, if you buy a gas heater that is too large means wasted money upfront and higher ongoing running costs.
A gas heater’s warming capacity is not just about the room size; it is also about how quickly the heater can warm the space.
Types of gas heaters
There are many types of gas heaters available on the market.
- Gas log fires – typically used for small spaces, gas log fires offer homeowners complete control over their heating. Instantly start a fire, choosing your optimal temperature to warm up your space in Bentleigh.
- Gas central heaters – enjoy complete home comfort with gas central heating. Also called gas ducted heaters, a central gas heater is an energy-efficient way to heat up your entire Hampton home.
- Gas boilers for hydronic heating – for a comprehensive, reliable heating system, hydronic heating gas boilers are a great option. Completely safe, energy-efficient hydronic heating gas boilers are highly efficient do not produce any noise.
- Gas space heaters – get cosy, radiant warmth with portable gas heaters. Ideal for heating a small to medium-sized area gas space heaters can be stowed away when not in use.
Servicing your gas heater
It is important to note that Energy Safe Victoria and the Victorian Building Authority recommend all gas heaters are serviced at least every two years by a qualified gas fitter. Gasfitting can be risky work since natural gas is highly flammable; using a professionally licensed gasfitter versus doing the work yourself ensures your safety.
Melbourne gas fitting services
Warm-up your home safely with a gas heater installation by the experienced and reliable Sandringham, Hampton, Brighton, Bentleigh, Elsternwick gasfitters at Almac Plumbing. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, the friendly, clean and reliable professionals gas fitter technicians at Almac Plumbing will have your Melbourne home heated in no time.
Contact Bayside’s most reliable gas fitter, Almac Plumbing, for cosy gas heating comfort – call 1300 125 622.